Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Crop circles and UFO Sightings in Minecraft!



New reports have come rushing in from all corners of the Minecraft universe to account for strange phenomena occurring to unsuspecting players across the world. Their experiences range from strange and bewildering to terrifying, and even mystifying.

      With the expert help of our skilled team of reporters and scientists, we at Minecraft Supernatural(MCS)are committed to bringing light to such obscure events, and hopefully unveil the truth behind the supernatural mysteries of Minecraft.

In this installment we bring your attention to the now well documented phenomena of UFOs. Newly uncovered evidence in Minecraft suggests that such intelligence may exist in a hidden dimension within the world, and furthermore, may now be establishing some form of subtle communication with unsuspecting users...



Images courtesy of noobeiy123

Noobeiy123 recalls: "...i was in my boat, fishing, and then.. i started seeing some big shadows in the water goin real fast, but then i relized that it wasnt the water cause i couldnt even shot it with my arrows and i saw it was smethin flying, so I got out to a beach to see better, and there it was! fying all over the plce like BAM! zoom zoom zip! and I was like woow...
..must be a gast or somethin. and then it was gone...
But then my feind told me it was the endor dragon..."

            

UFO sightings in Minecraft are nothing new. In this 1892 daguerreotype image from  Bobland, New World, we see two distinct oval discs hidden in plain sight of this peasant, against a rainy sky.


Upon closer investigation at the MCS Labs, we discover clear evidence of something other than what local authorities at the time dismissed as "...just another common glitch, or maybe those bats from the update..."


On December 21st, 2012 the following Hi-def images were captured by redstone radar cams located 278 blocks South of Igloo Tower in Snow Town, Greenland.




That same evening in nearby biomes all over, users reported dozens of sightings of "bright, music disc-like, round objects flying through the sky." The pure mention of "round" has given skeptics a reason to further discredit the sightings, by saying: "There is no such a thing as round in Minecraft"

But can this phenomenon be reduced to glitches and bats, or should we look closer into such strange events and discover the true answers? Here at MCS we believe in the latter!

The following story may prove that there is more to these accounts than just flying object sightings: that perhaps we are being visited and engaged on by... Minecraft Aliens.

Main Article: "Farmer Pickletoes Strange Nightime Visit"

"I was sleepin in ma shed for the nigh, caus I couln't get to ma has in time, and then my baats wer bein noisy so I cant sleep no mo and I reckoned I'd look at my fieldguide..."





   




 


"And then I herd a loud KBEEERZT! and everythin went bright like the daylight, scared the chickins outta me..."


"So I hed outsad, and all the aminals are goin craaaazy, the cows are barkin and everythin, and somethin wen buzzin by my head so close it almost knock ma mellons dawn! You can see it ther in the pictur: like a nether ball o'fire or somethin!"







 
"So I chased it dawn the edge of th field but tha thing went righ roun the oppisit direction! I reckon.. I'll be creeped!"




 

"So the next day, I dint think nothin of it, and went about my regalar duties, but then I look pas the scarecro I just put up, and holy netherwart: My crops war ruind!!!"

"So I Climbd upa tree to take a beeter look, an I got spook to the bonemeal when I see that is all just draweins and shapeses an all! Thats when I decidet I was gonna call ye guys..."





MCS specialized reporter Lapis Lopez and her team report from Pickletoes' Farms:


"Even though we arrived at the site by night, we just couldn't wait to take a closer look. As soon as we walked into the fields we were amazed: all of our equipment begun to malfunction! The crops had not been damaged, yet in specific places fresh grass had just grown." 


"The next morning upon seeing the patterns in bright light, we decided it was clear that these were not random, but very precise formations. But we needed to get the full picture: this was a mission for our chopper!
12 hours later, these are the images we were able to gather from the air:"





We were starting to get excited about this incredible development, preparing the electromagnetic spectrum and other field tests, when we received the awful news in a letter from farmer Pickletoes:

"Deer Myscraps supernormal Mysicl, or whateva ye calld,
Ye don't have to worry about them circls cause I took goood care of em! THat's right I hoed em dAawn! Adden like em circls, adden like no UFOs flyin round ma has, only thing I like flyin round is MA BATS! Dont come bakc, supranaturl myscrapers mysteris.. pig sadle squids!!!"


After the letter he refused to contact us further, but what is more intriguing: informants tell us that a few days before the destruction of the crops the farmer was seen speaking to some "menacing men" who later "handed him 64 emeralds". Pickletoes, the villagers say, traded the emerald for large amounts of tools, food and equipment and, refusing to speak of the incident, headed underground and has not been seen since...

And that was the unfortunate end of this particular investigation. However, no reason for us at MCS to get discouraged.

We are receiving new reports each day by users from around the world. The opportunities for investigation and challenges before us are only beginning.

7 Year old user naruto123874398273 sent the following image to an online "my creations" minecraft competition. Website x soon sent us the picture, and added:


"When we asked the kid about the things in the background, he said: oh yes, them. I see them all the time"

Have you noticed any strange, supernatural, mystical or paranormal activity in Minecraft? Any reports of UFO, new crop circle formations, ghostships, mermaids or flying pigmen?
If so, email your detailed report to:

minecraftsupernaturalmysteries@gmail.com

and help us collect the data.
The truth is way out there...

For us to unveil.


MCS



2 comments:

  1. Main Article: "Farmer Pickletoes Strange Nightime Visit"
    i solved the Mystery of this Crop Circle i will not tell any one because i creating
    "Library [DGU]" my map and i collecting/gathering information about minecraft and myth and legends, Wait my Library [DGU] Map because if i finish i will upload and i will post and search there if u want to see thats my map has lots of secrets and full information about minecraft and other games.

    ReplyDelete